Shop this Post:
This post features one of my favorite spring blouses. I have worn this over and over again…and am still in love. It is light, breezy and the lace detail is simply stunning.
This blouse inspired me to hunt for more yellow faves for spring. I’ve linked my finds below:
- This JCrew summer sweater is the most cheerful shade of yellow. I love the embroidery detail and its lightweight fabric is perfect for summer.
- Madewell’s Apron Crosshatch Tank is the cutest! The button detail on the back is my favorite.
- I’m obsessed with the Statement Earring Trend and am currently craving these: Kate Spade, MISA, and Baublebar.
- This Free People dress has gorgeous embroidery and would be perfect for a Cinco de Mayo-inspired celebration.
- I love this light-weight sweater (currently on sale!) that features an interesting, asymmetrical neckline and a high low hem.